This won’t hurt a bit.
CareGivers understands that home health care choices can be overwhelming. Which is why our process is both clear and thorough, to ensure you receive the best possible care. We guide you step by step, with efficiency and compassion, making this tough time as easy on you as possible.
- A CareGivers nurse performs a free, in-home client evaluation and meets with the patient and family to discuss special needs, concerns and unique circumstances.
- The nurse consults with the client’s physician to determine the individual’s home care needs.
- A detailed plan of care is developed based on diagnosis, care needs, prognosis, family support, home environment and community resources.
- CareGivers provides a financial estimate for proposed services and conducts a complete insurance investigation to determine all possible benefits.
- CareGivers selects the best team of health care professionals for the client’s circumstances and implements the total home care program.
- All services are supervised by a CareGivers Registered Nurse, who makes periodic visits to the home to monitor treatment and review or revise the total home care plan.
Please call us at 1-800-388-7971 or fill out our contact form to set up your free, in-home evaluation and to begin your CareGivers experience.