CareGivers Home Care
Making home care a real comfort...
CareGivers is looking for a part time RN Supervisor to join our growing team! You’ll be based out of our Tonawanda NY office, but you’ll also travel within our service area to conduct field staff supervisions/on the job training, and perform client assessments. This position offers variety!
Home care experience preferred, but not required.
Job Opening: RN Supervisor – Home Care
Branch: Tonawanda NY (Buffalo)
Status: Part Time – (15-20 hours/week – potential for more if that’s what you are looking for) – flexible weekday scheduling
Per NYS DOH mandate, all home care agency staff must be vaccinated against COVID, unless they have a medical exemption from their doctor.
DUTIES: Responsible for ensuring that home care clients served by CareGivers receive the highest quality care by ongoing assessment of the client, supervising the implementation of the physician’s plan of treatment, developing a plan of care and evaluating client needs and employee performance.
Additional duties include occasional med setups for clients, and performing insurance assessments if needed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse currently licensed in New York State, with at least one year experience as a professional nurse (current experience preferred).
- Six months of supervisory experience or one year of experience in home care is preferred, but not required.
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is required.
- Knowledge of home health regulations is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must meet health requirements.
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid drivers license.
About CareGivers… Work for a company that feels like family! CareGivers is a licensed home care agency with 12 branches in Upstate New York and Western Pennsylvania. We have been providing quality, compassionate home care for over 50 years, and we are always looking for positive and skilled professionals to join our growing team.
To submit an inquiry for this job opening, please fill out the form below and include your resume and contact info. If you have questions about this position, please call (716) 838-6060 and ask to speak with Judy. You may also fax your resume to: (716) 838-1212
|Job Category||RN Jobs , Supervisory Jobs|