CareGivers Home Care
Making home care a real comfort...
Are you a certified PCA, HHA, or CNA? Are you looking for a job with flexibility? Are you dependable and caring? Then CareGivers is looking for someone just like you!
Ask us about our New Hire Bonus!
Job Opening: Home Care Aide – HHA, PCA, or CNA (transition to HHA)
Office: Malone, NY
Job Location(s): Malone NY, and surrounding areas in Franklin County
Available Shifts: Day Shifts (various shift lengths and start times) – flexible to meet your needs! We have hours!
Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license required – shopping/running errands for clients is part of the job (mileage paid).
As a Home Care Aide with CareGivers, your day may look like this:
- Provide dignity for your client with safe grooming
- Ensure adequate nutrition is part of their day
- Enhance their living area with light cleaning
- Follow safety protocols by wearing masks/face shields provided by us
Flexible Scheduling ♦ Competitive Pay ♦ Paid Time Off ♦ Employee Referral Bonus ♦ Weekly Paychecks ♦ Paid Travel Time Between Cases ♦ 401k & Benefits Available For Qualified Employees
Nursing students – you may be able to work for us as a Home Health Aide to gain valuable patient care experience – ask us how!
Franklin County BOCES Graduates! Looking for a great company to work for after earning your CNA/HHA certification? CareGivers is the place for you! Flexible scheduling, and we have available hours!
DUTIES: Responsible for providing personal care, and supportive services which includes, but is not limited to assisting the client in activities of daily living, planning and preparing meals, and maintaining a clean and safe environment. HHA may assist the client with medications which are ordinarily self administered.
- Must be certified HHA, PCA, or CNA (expired HHA or PCA ok)
- Will transition CNA to HHA with a free one-day training class
- Qualified nursing students can work for us as HHA’s – ask us how!
- Background check is conducted as part of the hiring process
- Must be caring, dependable, & must meet health requirements
- Must be 18 or older
- Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license required
About Us… CareGivers is a licensed home care agency with 12 branches in Upstate New York and Western Pennsylvania. We have been providing quality, compassionate home care for over 50 years, and we are always looking for positive and skilled professionals to join our growing team. Come work for a company that feels like family!
**COVID-19 Update: Our clients depend on us to stay safe at home! We have made changes to our screening/application process to help keep applicants, our staff, and our clients safe. We are following CDC and Department of Health guidance, and provide our staff with all necessary PPE.
Tel: (518) 483-6205
Fax: (518) 483-9045
|Job Category||CNA Jobs , Home Health Aide Jobs , Personal Care Aide Jobs|