CareGivers Home Care
Making home care a real comfort...
Are you looking for a job with flexibility? Are you dependable and caring? Then CareGivers is looking for someone just like you!
Ask us about our New Hire Bonus!
Per diem hours offer great flexibility! We’re looking for a caring person that wants to help seniors in their homes!
Job Opening: Housekeeper/Homemaker
Branch: Jamestown, NY
Open Shifts: Day shifts – flexible scheduling, no weekends! Up to 40 hours/week- we will work with your availability!
Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required – shopping and running errands for clients is part of most care plans (mileage paid)
Per NYS DOH mandate, all home care agency staff must be vaccinated against COVID, unless they have a medical exemption from their doctor.
Flexible Scheduling ♦ Competitive Pay ♦ Paid Time Off ♦ Employee Referral Bonus ♦ Weekly Paychecks ♦ Paid Travel Time Between Cases ♦ 401k & Benefits Available For Qualified Employees
Or call us! (716) 484-9113
DUTIES: This position is accountable for providing nutritional, environmental and social support services, including household activities to maintain an environment which is safe, clean and promotes the physical and emotional well-being of the client according to CareGivers policies, procedures and standards, including all federal, state and local regulations.
- Follow a designated work plan.
- Performing housekeeping activities to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Planning and preparing meals.
- Participate in supportive activities to promote or maintain the client’s independence in the home setting.
- Communicating significant changes in the status of the client and/or family.
- Maintaining a record of activities as directed.
- Some or total assistance with making and changing beds.
- Some or total assistance with dusting and vacuuming the rooms which the patient uses.
- Some or total assistance with cleaning of the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and other appropriate rooms.
- Some or total assistance with dishwashing.
- Some or total assistance with listing needed supplies.
- Some or total assistance with shopping for patient if no family member is available or able;
- Some or total assistance with laundering, this may include necessary ironing and mending.
- Some or total assistance with payment of bills and other essential errands.
- Some or total assistance with meal preparation including simple modified diets.
- May accompany to medical appointments, shopping trips, theater, restaurants etc.
- May participate in leisure activities, i.e. card games, puzzles
- Must be caring, dependable, & must meet health requirements
- Valid drivers license and dependable vehicle required
- Must be 18 or older
About Us… CareGivers is a licensed home care agency with 12 branches in Upstate New York and Western Pennsylvania. We have been providing quality, compassionate home care for over 50 years, and we are always looking for positive and skilled professionals to join our growing team. Come work for a company that feels like family!
**COVID-19 Safety: Our clients depend on us to stay safe at home! We have made changes to our screening/application process to help keep applicants, our staff, and our clients safe. We are following CDC and Department of Health guidance, and provide our staff with all necessary PPE – including masks, gloves, face shields.
Tel: (716) 484-9113
Fax: (716) 483-5837
|Job Category||Homemaker/Companion Jobs , Housekeeper Jobs|